- +multiple gifts
Recognizing a Lifetime of Giving
Members of the 1852 Society are individual donors whose extraordinary generosity to the ASCE Foundation totals $100,000 or more during their lifetimes. The 1852 Society is named after the year ASCE was established, paying homage to ASCE’s impressive history and tradition of achievements throughout its own lifetime. These philanthropic leaders recognize the importance of properly maintaining and advancing the profession for future generations of civil engineers. Gifts of cash, stock, and securities, and documented estate gifts count towards the $100,000 minimum.
If you want to demonstrate your philanthropic leadership within the civil engineering community by becoming a member of the 1852 Society, contact the ASCE Foundation at +1 (703) 295-6342 or at [email protected].
PRIVILEGES OF THE 1852 SOCIETY
- Special welcome packet, certificate of membership and unique lapel pin.
- Recognized as a member in the President's Honor Roll in ASCE's Civil Engineering Magazine and the Foundation’s Annual Report.
- Invitations to special events.
- Recognition at premier ASCE and civil engineering events.
- Recognition at ASCE Headquarters.
- Printed newsletter with unique program update for 1852.
- VIP tickets to the Annual OPAL Gala, as well as VIP seating.
- Invitation to ASCE Foundation donor events.
Members may also, at their discretion, request any of the courtesies that are extended to members of our other recognition societies